I am a woman who wants to help you see how your body can work for you.
See Also: Nutritionist. Doer. Wannabe Singer. Doggie Mom. Yogi. Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. Morning Person. Fantasy Novel Enthusiast.
I envision a world where self-care is seen as fundamental for all other success in life.
It’s not okay that we live in a world where most people feel overwhelmed, over-worked and over-stressed.
It’s not okay that most people feel their health and happiness is out their control.
THIS is what I’m working to change.
I can do this for you:
- Simplify complicated health information (check out my blog)
- Unlock your potential
- Give you no BS. I will call you out on your excuses. I won’t feed you diet dogma or give you a silver bullet because those don’t exist.
- Support you in vulnerable, difficult times of change, that inevitably come with true transformation.
- Write out a customized roadmap to health depending on your individual health concerns, preferences, and goals.
I’m a Certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioner who is turning the healthcare system upside down. I treat people like the unique individuals they are. I listen. I care, deeply.
I am a self-love evangelist. A crusader for self-awareness and innate bodily wisdom. A healthy lifestyle revolutionary. And I want to help you remember the healthy and happy person you are.
I look at nutrition, movement, and mindset through an evolutionary lens. I work with you to address the evolutionary mismatches in your life, and identify your paleo deficits (think: disconnection to the natural world, being far removed from the ingredients in our food). I work with you, through this perspective, to overcome long-standing harmful habits. I throw out conventional nutrition dogma and rebel against the dietary status quo. Ultimately, helping you live a life aligned with your natural, primal, evolved self.
I wasn’t always the person I am today. I had a terrible relationship with myself. I felt overwhelmed. I felt exhausted. My hormones were out of whack causing mood swings and high anxiety. Food had control over my thoughts and me. I didn’t like who I was or how I looked.
I wanted to be healthy and happy, so I tried all the diets in the book: low-fat, vegetarianism, veganism, raw food-ism. CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. Then I berated myself for my lack of willpower when they didn’t produce the results I hoped for. Never feeling like I was enough: good enough, pretty enough, or healthy enough.
I’m here to tell you that you are enough.
All that changed after I joined the Peace Corps. Graduating from college with a BS in Resource Conservation and Economics from the University of Montana, I felt like I needed to shake my life up. So, I headed to Africa for two and half years to live in the Zambian bush with no electricity or running water. A little extreme, I know.
But when I'm all in, I'm all in. I'll go all in for you.
I did a lot of great work in Zambia. I wrote a manual on fish farming in the local language. I helped to build a fish farming cooperative in my village so local farmers had more market share. I made friends with some of the most generous people I have ever met.
But, nothing compared to the work I did on myself. I meditated for hours and hours. I broke down (many, many times). I learned how to find joy in the little, simple things. I saw a world outside myself. But, ultimately, I learned that I need to be on my own team. And now I am, 100%. Helping people through nutrition and lifestyle keeps me grounded, keeps me learning, and keeps me inspired, and always reassures me I am on the right path.
After I decided to trust myself, I took a long hard look at my life. I realized I had an aching desire to serve. However, the type of work I was headed for wasn’t the type of service that felt most right for me. I realized my academic interests in science, environment, and biology could be combined with my passions for health, lifestyle, and service. Nutrition is where I landed because it’s where our bodies, minds and spirits meet the outside world. Food is the perfect to tool to start showing yourself love.
Thank you for joining me on my healthy journey and, more importantly, thank you for allowing me to be a part of yours.
Clara Wisner is a Certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioner and Lifestyle Coach of rEvolutionary Lifestyle. She attended the Nutrition Therapy Institute in Denver, CO from 2012-2015. Clara Wiser is also a Certified Primal Expert, an Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner, and a Level 1 Voice Dialogue Facilitator.
Clara specializes in helping women ditch toxic habits and release the self-sabotaging beliefs that keep them from creating the health and happiness they desire with her unique coaching approach that addresses mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health.
Having a highly clinical education in nutrition, Clara blends this scientific knowledge of biology and physiology, with her deep and personal understanding of the emotional components of dietary and lifestyle change. By blending the clinical with the energetic, Clara creates customized nutrition and lifestyle programs that facilitate true mind-body transformation for her clients.
To read more about her clients' experiences read some their stories here.
If you are looking for more personalized support on your health journey, Clara is the one to reach out to. She makes a personal commitment to every client's success, and it is her number one mission in life to make sure every person she works with feels highly supported, completely safe, and incredibly cared for.
Clara is currently traveling the world with her husband and researching for a book she is writing about different healing modalities. Her adventuresome soul is happy.
Quick Reference for Working with Clara and Pricing:
(for more information on this check out the 'Work With Me' tab.)
All private coaching packages include:
- unlimited email and text support
- detailed, typed guidelines and action steps after each session
- a personalized diet and lifestyle protocol curtailed to your needs and goals
- a 90 minute initial intake appointment going over all forms in details, test results (if applicable) interpretation.
- Careful examination of what has been holding back, and practical, real world steps that you can take toward breaking down barriers and blocks.
- Clear and simple lifestyle/stress management exercises personalized to you and your preferences
- Applicable handouts and education tools/resources
- Examination of your habit-making tendency and clear ways to leverage this for your personality
- Links to recipes and access to meal plans to guarantee your success
- A personalized health and happiness roadmap to lead you away from restriction/deprivation towards joy and effortlessness.
- Voice Dialogue Facilitation sessions if applicable (a type of cognitive behavioral therapy that allows you to give "give voice" to the parts of your that may be creating unhealthy habits)
- EFT sessions if applicable (Emotional Freedom Technique is a modality that blends acupressure, cognitive behavioral therapy, and exposure therapy to release you from self limiting beliefs)
Clara offers complimentary 20 min phone sessions to explore whether or not you'd be a good fit to work together. Please book yours here if you're interested in learning more about working with her.