This program is designed to be very simple and straight forward and can be done no matter how much time you have or where you are.
As long as you have internet you can do this program this holiday season.
Get proactive about your health today by signing up, and I guarantee that this holiday season you can turn your bad holiday habits around.
What you Get!
Level #1: $197
- The whole program guide, worksheets, information, practical actionable, step-by-step guide through the entire program for 2 months.
- 30 Healthy Holidays Recipes Ebo
- Familiar holiday season recipes made healthy. I know your family will love these!
- Clean Boozing Basics Ebook
- A nutrition protocol where you can drink? Yep, as long as you follow my ‘clean boozing basics’ drinking once and in awhile won’t derail you.
- 20 min video classes about happy, healthy holidays mindset, nutrition, and movement.
- Recorded classes taught by me that digs deeper into the mindset, nutrition, and movement aspect of the program
- Progress Tracker Form
- A very easy to fill out form that allows you to track all your food, exercise, mindset blocks, personal observations.
- 30 days of 15-30 min simple“do them anywhere” workouts
- These are all exercises that absolutely anyone can do at any point. Easy to integrate into a busy holiday season with travel and limited time. Fun for the whole family as well!
- Find out your habit-making tendency and get tips about how to work with your tendency towards behavior change.
- Exclusive to Clara’s work is her Habit Tendency approach.
- Knowing your habit tendency will allow you to set yourself for success as far as changing your habits.
- Supplement recommendations and access to 35% off therapeutic grade supplements with Clara's practitioner discount
- 2 1-hour live-group coaching call with Clara on November 23rd and December 22nd.
- These coaching calls are strategically scheduled before Christmas and Thanksgiving and will act as a huge motivator for staying on track and getting fired up about staying healthy and true to yourself.
- Access to private Facebook group to share stories, challenges, with others in the program
- Clara will mediate this group and will be available for any questions, clarification or comments.
- Podcast, book, and online resources to dive deeper if you want
- More resources on Nutrition, Movement, and Mindset that will keep you engaged and learning if you are someone who needs lots of resources.
- The benefit of being part of a group of like-minded people thriving this winter.
- Cooking with Fats Guide
Level #2: $497
- All items in level #1
- 4 ½ hour private sessions with Clara during the season (can book on any days except December 12-20th) (expires January 31st)
- Unlimited email/text during business hours (expires January 31st)
- Personalized supplement recommendations
- Gift of “Better Than Before: Mastering Our Every Day Habits” by Gretchen Rubin.
This time of year is a time when a lot of people start to get the sniffles, a scratchy throat, congestion, and the flu in general. Getting sick once in awhile is a fact of life, however, there are ways to nip a sickness in the bud, shorten the length of sickness, and recover faster from a sickness once you've got it. And all of this can be done naturally in ways that don't use antibiotics or chemicals. Check out these pro tips!
What to Do If: You feel a sickness coming on
If we are observant about our bodies and how we feel, we can normally tell that something is off before we get full blown sick. This is the BEST time to catch something as far as mitigating the ill-effects of being ill.
- Juice a whole a pound of ginger and put a 1/4 cup ginger juice per 32 ounces of water in a bottle and drink through out the day for 2-3 days.
- Don't have a juicer? Buy a pound of ginger and go to a juice bar (Whole Foods normally has a juice bar and you can buy the ginger)
- Ginger juice creates an environment in your throat and stomach that deters pathogens to adhere to surfaces making it more difficult for them to reproduce.
- Zinc: Can prevent a cold or flu virus from reproducing and can help relieve respiratory symptoms. Adults should consume 50-75 mg a day when sick in capsule or lozenge.
- Vitamin C: Perhaps the best vitamin for cold and flu, vitamin C in large amounts can greatly speed recovery. Taking a whole food form from camu camu and acerola cherry is best.
- Vitamin D3: A hormone precursor, this vitamin is finally getting recognition as a necessary nutrient for health. Optimizing Vitamin D levels can help prevent illness in the first place, and taking several thousand IU a day while sick can help speed recovery. Blood tests can help determine any underlying deficiency. This can also be obtained from supplements like Fermented Cod Liver Oil.
- Oregano Oil: Oregano oil is a potent natural antibiotic and antiviral, so it's important not to take it for more than 5 days in a row and to limit the amount. I diffuse this as needed during illness or use a tiny amount (diluted) on the feet, if I'm really trying to stave off a sickness I'll take a few drops for three days. Oregano oil is very strong, so please don't take it lightly.
- Prioritize sleep: have something planned that evening? Cancel it and cozy up in bed early with a cup of chamomile tea and try to get a few extra hours of quality sleep.
- Herbs: peppermint, chamomile, cinnamon, elderberry, nettle leaf, red clover. Look for teas that contain these herbs and drink away!
What to do If: You're Sick....
If you missed the signs that you were getting sick and find yourself in the midst of a sickness, have no fear, there is still a lot you can do help get over the sickness quicker and more painlessly.
- Hydrogen Peroxide in ears (be careful if you have sensitive skin. only use 3% and dilute if needed)
- Removal of all grains, dairy, sugars, etc.
- Consumption of only water with chlorophyll and herbal teas
- Garlic in water followed by cinnamon honey tea (twice a day)
- Chamomile, Yarrow, Catnip and Peppermint tincture (**see recipe and directions below) every 3 hours
- Cool nettle, red raspberry, alfalfa and peppermint tea to sip with grapefruit seed extract added
- Elderberry syrup every 2 hours
- Vitamin C and Zinc every 2-3 hours in small doses until bowel tolerance
- Raw organic Apple cider vinegar gargle and drink every few hours
- Hot tea with melted coconut oil before bed
- Onions and garlic on feet during sleep: For extreme cases of illness, I slice onion and garlic and place all overthe bottom of the infected person’s foot (rub olive oil on the foot first). I then wrap the foot in saran wrap and place a sock on overnight. Onions and garlic have been shown to pull toxins and help the body heal. Some natural practitioners even claim that having cut onions around will absorb toxins and keep others in the family from getting sick, though I have not tried this.
**This tincture is great for symptom relief for kids and adults. I have found it to work better than Tylenol or cough syrups and it is healthier too! It is simple to make, and you can get all the ingredients by clicking on them below.
Herbal Tincture Ingredients
- 2/3 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 2/3 cup dried yarrow flowers
- 2/3 cup dried peppermint leaf
- 2/3 cup dried catnip herb
- 100 proof vodka
Herbal Tincture Instructions
- Put all herbs in 1 quart mason glass jar
- Pour 80-100 proof vodka over herbs, filling jar
- Let steep at least two weeks, but preferably 2 months, shaking daily.
- Store in cool, dark place.
- After 2 weeks-2 months, strain liquid through cheesecloth and store in glass dropper botles for easy use. Store in a cool, dark place and it will last indefinitely.
- Use 8-10 drops for kids over age 2 whenever ill.