I am a woman with a fierce & wild Passion for self-love.
See Also: Nutritionist. Chanting Enthusiast. Doer. Wannabe Singer. Doggie Mom. Yogi. Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. Morning Person. Fantasy Novel Lover. Meditator. Spiritual Seeker.
I envision a world where every woman feels the love within her & lives from a place of deep self-love & self-respect.
It’s not okay that we live in a world where most women feel overwhelmed, over-worked & over-stressed.
It’s not okay that most women feel their health, happiness, & future is out their control. It's not okay how many women spend so much of their precious brain power on thinking about how they look in jeans or what they ate the day before. We are powerful, inspiring creators & the way we have been conditioned to think image equals worth, is not okay.
THIS is what I’m working to change.
I can do this for you:
- Simplify complicated subjects around nutrition, exercise, body image, & food anxiety.
- Help you remember who you are & align with your highest self.
- Give you no BS. I will call you out on your excuses. I won’t feed you dogma or give you a silver bullet because those don’t exist.
- Support you in vulnerable, difficult times of change, that inevitably come with true transformation.
- Give you the tools, practices, & information so that you can live a life that feels fulfilling, full of joy, & truly free.
I’m a Self Love Guide who is in love with living, what I do & reminding women exactly who they are; unrepeatable beings of light. I stand beside you on your self-love journey & guide you towards the whisperings of your soul.
I am a self-love evangelist. A crusader for self-awareness and innate bodily wisdom. A consciousness revolutionary. And I want to help you remember the wild & joyous woman you are.
I look at physical, mental, emotional, & spiritual health as inseparable aspects of holistic fulfillment & freedom. I work with you, through this perspective, to overcome long-standing harmful habits & self-sabotage, from a place of natural letting go & the true effortlessness of connecting with your highest self. Ultimately, helping you live a life aligned with who you are.
I wasn’t always the person I am today. I had a terrible relationship with myself. I felt overwhelmed. I felt exhausted. My hormones were out of whack causing mood swings & high anxiety. Food had control over my thoughts and me. I didn’t like who I was or how I looked. I searched for love outside of myself and in all the wrong places: drugs, alcohol, men, diets, exercise, any of it, all of it.
When I inevitably got let down by the substances, men, diets, exercise, etc I would berate myself for my lack of willpower & stupidity when they didn’t produce the results I hoped for. Never feeling like I was enough: good enough, pretty enough, or healthy enough. And most importantly always left feeling alone & disconnected.
I’m here to tell you that you are enough, and that there is a force inside of you that has all the answers.
All that changed after I joined the Peace Corps. Graduating from college with a BS in Resource Conservation and Economics from the University of Montana, I felt like I needed to shake my life up because they way I was living was not working. So, I headed to Africa for two and half years to live in the Zambian bush with no electricity or running water. A little extreme, I know.
But when I'm all in, I'm all in. I'll go all in for you.
I did a lot of great work in Zambia. I wrote a manual on fish farming in the local language. I helped to build a fish farming cooperative in my village so local farmers had more market share. I made friends with some of the most generous people I have ever met.
But, nothing compared to the work I did on myself. I meditated for hours and hours. I broke down (many, many times). I learned how to find joy in the little, simple things. I saw a world outside myself. But, ultimately, I learned that I need to be on my own team. I learned that if I didn't take care of myself, appreciate my body & choose to grateful for this wild ride called life I would stay stuck, unhappy & ultimately hate myself. So now I am 100% on my own team. I am fully committed to myself & my own spiritual, emotional, mental, & physical growth. As I continue my self-love journey, I find grounding & inspiration from walking beside other women as they meet with the love inside themselves & heal their emotional, mental, spiritual, & physical wounds . Through my work I am always reassured I'm on the right path. I'm listening to that light inside of me by being here.
After I decided to trust myself, I took a long hard look at my life. I realized I had an aching desire to serve, to share. However, the type of work I was headed for wasn’t the type of service that felt most right for me. I realized my academic interests in science, environment, and biology could be combined with my passions for health, lifestyle, spiritual connection & service. Self-love is where I landed because it’s where our bodies, minds and spirits meet the outside world. Food, movement, healthy body image cultivation, & spiritual connection are the perfect tools to start showing yourself love.
Thank you for joining me on my self-love journey &, more importantly, thank you for allowing me to be a part of yours.
Clara Wisner is a Certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioner & Self-Love Guide of revolutionary lifestyle. She attended the Nutrition Therapy Institute in Denver, CO from 2012-2015. Clara Wiser is also a Certified Primal Expert, an Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner, & a Level 1 Voice Dialogue Facilitator.
Clara specializes in helping women ditch toxic habits & release the self-sabotaging beliefs that keep them from creating the health and fulfilling joy & freedom they desire with her unique coaching approach that addresses mental, physical, spiritual, & emotional health.
Having a highly clinical education in nutrition, Clara blends this scientific knowledge of biology and physiology, with her deep and personal understanding of the emotional components of dietary & lifestyle change. By blending the clinical with the energetic, Clara creates customized nutrition and lifestyle programs that facilitate true mind-body transformation for her clients.
To read more about her clients' experiences read some their stories here.
Clara works with people one-on-one all over the world via phone & virtual sessions.
If you are looking for more personalized support on your self-love journey, Clara is the one to reach out to. She makes a personal commitment to every client's success, & it is her number one mission in life to make sure every person she works with feels highly supported, completely safe, & incredibly cared for.
Clara is currently traveling the world with her husband & researching for a book she is writing about self-love practice. Her adventuresome soul is happy.
Quick Reference for Working with Clara and Pricing:
(for more information on this check out the 'Work With Me' tab.)
All private coaching packages include:
- unlimited email and text support
- detailed, typed guidelines and action steps after each session
- a personalized diet and lifestyle protocol curtailed to your needs and goals
- a 90 minute initial intake appointment going over all forms in details, test results (if applicable) interpretation.
- Careful examination of what has been holding back, and practical, real world steps that you can take toward breaking down barriers and blocks.
- Clear and simple lifestyle/stress management exercises personalized to you and your preferences
- Applicable handouts and education tools/resources
- Examination of your habit-making tendency and clear ways to leverage this for your personality
- Links to recipes and access to meal plans to guarantee your success
- A personalized health and happiness roadmap to lead you away from restriction/deprivation towards joy and effortlessness.
- Voice Dialogue Facilitation sessions if applicable (a type of cognitive behavioral therapy that allows you to give "give voice" to the parts of your that may be creating unhealthy habits)
- EFT sessions if applicable (Emotional Freedom Technique is a modality that blends acupressure, cognitive behavioral therapy, and exposure therapy to release you from self limiting beliefs)
Clara offers 30 min phone self love sessions to explore whether or not you'd be a good fit to work together. Please request to book one via the link below.