Here is an instructional post for you and me about how to pull yourself out of a funk. (this is for me to refer back to as well).
1. Decide to change your state. Notice that you are in a low vibe, frustrated, sad or angry state, then take your power back and decide to move into action to change your state. You can’t get to feeling good by doing more of something that is making you frustrated.
2. Drink at least 20 ounces of warmish water. Add one drop grapefruit essential oil (ONLY with doTERRA essential oils, you CANNOT ingest other oils) to give you that oomph of metabolism boost.
3. Roll some Rose Touch oil under your eyes and over your heart. Add a little peppermint oil behind your ears. BOOM!
4. Draw about 10 circles of cheer blend in the palm of your hand and run it through your hair. Breathe this juice in too - your brain will know what to do.
5. Get outside and get your barefoot on the ground. Find some plants to “talk” with and let them know how glad you are they are there.
6. Call a friend or your mom.
7. Help a friend or acquaintance with something they are feeling stuck in. Or simply do something nice for someone else. It is scientifically proven that helping people makes us feel better.
8. Send a few notes of gratitude to people who you haven’t talked to in awhile. Comment something nice and heartfelt on a friend’s post on social media.
9. Journal about what you are most excited about doing in the next couple months. Use some grapefruit + rosemary oil in the diffuser to help with a loving transition. Journal prompt: How can what I’m struggling with be made easy? What are some creative ways I can get what I need to get done in a way that is fun and feels good.
These 9 steps are guaranteed to get you in a better mood in no time.💪🏼
Wanna get on the dōTERRA oils train to get out of your funky mindset & be more productive?
Learn more: https://www.clarawisner.com/essentialoils/
Get Oils: https://www.clarawisner.com/purchase-doterra
Join my team: https://www.clarawisner.com/join-team-revolutionary-lifesty…